GFRIEND is preparing to hold a reunion as a group to celebrate their 10th anniversary in January 2025. Source Music as the agency that debuted GFRIEND has confirmed the special project plan from the girl group. They will have a reunion as a gift for fans who are familiarly called BUDDY. 

"Next January 2025, GFRIEND plans to meet fans through a project to celebrate their 10th anniversary," said Source Music, reported by MyDaily via Naver on Tuesday September 24, 2024. "The members want to give a special gift to BUDDY together to make this project happen. Please wait and support us," he continued.

GFRIEND will celebrate their 10th anniversary after debuting on January 15, 2015. The girl group consisting of Yerin, Sowon, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji debuted with the release of a mini album titled Season of Glass. They spread their wings by releasing a series of hit songs, starting from Me gusta tu, Glass Bead, ROUGH, and others. 

However, GFRIEND decided to part ways with Source Music in May 2021 to pursue their respective careers. At that time, all GFRIEND members each wrote letters to their fans regarding their expired contracts with Source Music. They even touched on the fate of the group that has been going on for six years. 

"Although GFRIEND has officially ended, this is not the end for us, so don't be too sorry, BUDDY. It's hard to express all our time together through this letter, but as always, I'm sure that you will know what I feel more than anyone else, especially when I don't say it," Sowon said in her letter.

"Regardless of where or how, I plan to continue my singing career. I will do my best to repay the beautiful memories I have with all of you," Eunha continued. "To our BUDDY, one song, I miss you guys so much, and I love you guys. I will sincerely ask and pray that you all will be happy and free in the future. Thank you," Umji wrote later.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post