In an interview released by media outlet JoongAng Ilbo on September 26, 2024, Min Hee Jin continued her harsh criticism of HYBE and ADOR. Min Hee Jin said, "NewJeans, their parents, and I have suffered constant harassment, but we never said that we would leave HYBE. 

We just kept asking them to stop bothering us, stop interfering, and leave us alone." "HYBE has been making ridiculous claims based on false facts since the illegal audit began on April 22, 2024. Why am I continuing this difficult fight and why am I filing for a court order?"

She also claimed, "After winning a court order against the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders in May that attempted to dismiss me, I received a negotiation offer from my lawyer to accept money and leave. However, I refused because money was not my goal."

She continued, "(The nature of the conflict) is not a big reason like company development or system improvement. It is nothing more and nothing less than the public execution of the president of a subsidiary for openly opposing the wishes of the parent company."

"Experiencing an incident like this black comedy reminds me of the movie 'Joint Security Area JSA'. On the surface, it looks like a serious and big tragedy of division, but in reality, it is a farce caused by involuntary emotions that arise from very human conflicts. The current situation is no exception."

Finally, she raised her voice, saying, "(NewJeans' activities) have been greatly disrupted," and "Work on the next album has also been halted. It is very unfortunate. This is also a hindrance to HYBE's business towards NewJeans."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post