Haven't been heard from for a long time, one of the boy group member ZE:A, Kim Taeheon, recently appeared on a variety show program. On this occasion, he shared the life he is living now and the financial difficulties he is experiencing after completing his mandatory military service. 

Quoting from Allkpop on Sunday July 16, 2023, Taeheon became a guest star in a program that aired on the YouTube channel. The idol admits that he is currently experiencing financial difficulties. “I work in the Coupang warehouse. I go to work from 1.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. six days a week, and get paid 640,000 won ," said Taeheon.

He continued, “I saw one of the posts online saying 'Taeheon works in a warehouse. Isn't that crazy?' I thought that I had to work to survive, but why would someone call me crazy for that?” Taeheon further confessed that he couldn't stop thinking and was surprised about the comments of people who thought he was tarnishing the name of the group ZE:A just because he worked in a warehouse.

Taeheon then explained how he had lost both his parents when he was little, and even worked in a building construction. “Two years ago, I worked in a building construction. I was completely penniless and couldn't pay the utility bills, so I didn't have a heater. I share a pack of ramen for one day's meal," Taeheon explained. Taeheon revealed that after he was discharged from the military, he didn't have a job.

He also doesn't have much income from group ZE:A activities, because they don't share income as a group, but according to the work the members do. So, each member has a different salary. When he was facing a difficult time, Taeheon mentioned a member of his group, namely Kwanghee , who had been kind enough to send him money on his birthday.

“I feel very grateful to hear from Kwanghee in June. He sent money and a message said, 'I know you've been working hard lately. Members including me and Siwan always think of you. However, I'm not too worried because I know you are hardworking and have high potential. I hope you're not too tired,'” said Taeheon.

Taeheon admitted that he was very grateful to have ZE:A members in his life because they always asked how he was. He also knows that the members have tiring and stressful jobs, they also work hard to stay afloat in the industry. This made Taeheon feel guilty for being an additional burden for his group members because they thought about Taeheon's condition.

At the end of the event, Taeheon also admitted that he wanted to greet his fans again. “I often receive messages from fans. They say ZE:A gave them happiness in their teens and 20s. That's why I don't want to give up so easily. I miss those days. I hope I can overcome all of this and return to greet fans at the end of next year," said Taeheon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post