'Lovely Runner' drama star Kim Hye Yoon expressed her gratitude for the warm welcome she received from fans when she arrived in Bali. On July 25, 2024, the agency Artist Company released a video titled 'HYE-PPI? BALI? | Kim Hye-yoon Bali VLOG' on their official YouTube channel.

In the video, Kim Hye Yoon shares her excitement about visiting Bali for the first time, saying, "I'm really excited and looking forward to it." Upon arriving at the accommodation, he said, "I didn't expect there to be so many people at the airport. I was so grateful and amazed."

He added, "It was quite late, but seeing so many people cheering, waiting, and greeting me made all my tiredness disappear." Kim Hye Yoon expressed her sincere gratitude by saying, "I feel like I received a great welcome, and I am very grateful. 

Thank you to everyone who came to see me and greeted me. This is a very precious thing." She also mentioned receiving a welcome gift at his accommodation, saying, "They made it with my photo. Thank you." Kim Hye Yoon continued to express her gratitude by saying, "I feel like I received a great welcome. 

I am truly grateful beyond words." Showing a photo of a macaron with the message "Welcome," she said, "I am truly grateful beyond words. It was late at night, and the flight was not short, so I was tired and sleepy, but I received the energy of Bali."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post