ITZY's Ryujin recently drew public attention after an incident at a concert that required her to readjust her jumpsuit. In a live broadcast on July 19, 2026, Ryujin explained that the outfit made her feel uncomfortable and painful during her performance.
"I received a lot of messages and warnings from people around me," Ryujin revealed. "I want to apologize to the fans and explain why I put my hand in my shorts." Ryujin continued, "The jumpsuit was too high and it was very painful.
I took it down without thinking, but when I saw the video later, I also felt it didn't look good." In her explanation, Ryujin apologized to fans for her actions, saying, "I apologize to fans for doing that on stage."
She also casually added that the outfit was uncomfortable, but that she realized it was inappropriate in public. "The jumpsuit was trying to cut me open," she joked. "But putting my hand in my shorts in public is not the right thing to do. I think I made a mistake.
"Ryujin promised not to repeat the act, especially on stage. The incident occurred during ITZY's solo concert at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Manila on July 11, 2026, as part of the group's third world tour.
Videos showing Ryujin repeatedly adjusting her jumpsuit during the performance spread on social media and online communities, prompting Ryujin to provide a direct explanation to fans.

Post a Comment