On July 19, 2023 a special drama award was held that aired on various OTT platforms, the '2nd Blue Dragon Series Awards '. The event was held in Crossma, Paradise City, Jung-gu, Incheon. On that day, Song Hye Kyo won the grand prize trophy (daesang) for the Netflix series ' The Glory '. Launching from News 1, on Thursday July 20, 2023 Song Hye Kyo made a speech for her victory. 

She held the daesang trophy in her hands and said, " I am very grateful and very happy. " Then she added, " I didn't have a chance to say hello because everyone was scattered and they were in different filming locations. " Then he expressed his happiness by saying, " But I am very happy to be able to thank you in such a great place with such a good award. 

" Then, she continued, " I would not have finished Moon Dong Eun well if it weren't for our wonderful staff. I want to thank the staff once again, " adding the warmth of her victory.  In addition, she praised saying, " And when I go to the field with a lot of questions, I am very grateful to director Ahn Gil Ho, who always answers. Thank you for guiding me well.

" Song Hye Kyo also shared, " After the drama ended, the actors said in an interview that they received a lot of help from me, but instead, I received more help, received good energy. That is what drives me to show great acting so I got stimulated and acted harder. " She also expressed his gratitude towards the actors of 'The Glory'.  

In addition, Song Hye Kyo did not forget to express her gratitude to the writer of 'The Glory', saying, " I really love and thank writer Kim Eun Sook for entrusting me with the character Moon Dong Eun. " At the end of her speech Song Hye Kyo drew attention by saying, " I don't think there will ever be a day like this for me. So, I want to praise myself for the first time. Good job Hyekyo-ya. " heartwarming. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post