If you recently watched Queen of Tears, you must be familiar with the face of actor Moon Tae Yoo. He plays Baek Hyun Woo's (played by Kim Soo Hyun) close friend in the drama. His character in Queen of Tears is named Kim Yang Gi. 

The actor who was born on February 8, 1984, has just announced his wedding plans! Moon Tae Yoo announced his wedding plans via his official fan cafe last weekend. He wrote directly to fans about his happy day which will take place on October 9, 2024.

"I met a life partner with whom I want to spend my life together, loving, and depending on each other. We will get married on October 9, 2024," Moon Tae Yoo said in his letter. He also explained a little about his future wife. But did not want to reveal much about her identity and face.

The reason is because Moon Tae Yoo's fiancée doesn't work in the entertainment industry like him. So he chose to keep his future wife a secret. "He doesn't work in the same field as me, but he's very understanding of the field I work in. He makes me want to be a better person. 

Since he doesn't work in the public sphere like I do, I ask for your understanding that I can't share details about him. I will continue to work hard to repay your support through the best projects in the future," he continued. 

Moon Tae Yoo has previously starred in several popular Korean dramas such as Hospital Playlist and Forecasting Love and Weather. His appearance in Queen of Tears was one that left an impression because he entered the main character storyline. Congratulations to Moon Tae Yoo and girlfriend!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post