U-TVXQ's U-Know Yunho, recently revealed his bitter experiences during his K-Pop trainee days, including sleeping on the streets. In an episode of the MBC variety show, 'The Manager,' which aired on July 18, 2026, Yunho shared his story about his struggles to achieve success in the entertainment world.

On the show, Yunho started his day with a quick cardio workout, which has become his daily routine. He also showed off his habit of collecting coins in a piggy bank. His manager explained, "This habit of collecting coins started during his difficult trainee days. 

He still does it now so he doesn't forget his initial mindset." Yunho added, "His goal is to save regularly and use the entire amount for something meaningful." Yunho reminisced about his difficult trainee days, saying, "Because I came from the countryside, I had to commute, so my money was limited. 

I didn't have a place to live, so I slept on the streets. I lived near Seoul Station and in parks. At first, I survived by staying in Korean saunas, and because I had to train, I also worked part-time jobs." Regarding his part-time jobs, Yunho revealed, "Snow removal had the highest hourly wage. 

At the time, it was around 3,800 won (approximately $2.55 USD), which was a good amount. I also cleaned grills at barbecue restaurants. I spent a lot of time cleaning grease traps." The cast members of the program admired, "Now we understand why he was so passionate."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post